Help re-elect Gavin
This year’s election is the most important in a generation. We will either elect a Government led by David Cameron that will stick with the long-term plan that is bringing down the deficit, creating more jobs and giving us the strong economy we need to fund our NHS, schools and police; or we can put Ed Miliband in charge of our economy, possibly supported by Alex Salmond.
Croydon Central is one of the seats that will determine the result of the election. All the polls say it is going to be very close between me and my Labour opponent. If you’d prefer David Cameron as Prime Minister to Ed Miliband and/or you want to keep me as your MP, I need your help.
There are lots of ways in which you can help:
- email me to pledge your support, saving us from having to call on you between now and polling day;
- if you are going to be away on 7th May, make sure you have registered for a postal vote (or a proxy vote if you are going away well before 7th May);
- display a poster in your garden or in your window;
- make a donation to my campaign;
- host a meeting at your house where I can meet some of your neighbours;
- deliver some of my literature in your local area;
- join me calling on people to find out what issues they are concerned about and how they are intending to vote;
- help on polling day collecting information at a polling station or calling on Conservative supporters to check they have been out to vote.
If you can help in any of these ways, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so much for your support.