On Sunday 5th October I will be doing my annual sponsored walk around the border of the constituency – a total of around 18 miles - in aid of the Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre, a great local charity that does incredible work in Croydon.
If you’d like to sponsor me, you can do so by visiting https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/gavinbarwellmp and donating online or by sending a cheque made payable to ‘Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Centre’ to Gavin Barwell MP, 133 Wickham Road, Croydon, CR0 8TE.
And if you are passionate about the charity or would just like to join us on the walk, get in touch by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Route information: The group and I will be meeting at the junction of King Henry's Drive and Fairchildes Avenue (outside Addington High School) at 9.45am on Sunday 8th September. We will start the walk at 10am sharp. It should take about six and a half hours and it is a circular route so should be completed by about 4.30pm.
View Charity Walk Route 2014 in a larger map
In the past I've raised:
• 2013: £2,771 for Croydon Visual Association for the Blind
• 2012: £4,570.39 shared equally between Mind in Croydon; Age UK Croydon; Croydon Youth Theatre Organisation and Nightwatch
• 2011: £2,885.34 for Croydon Crossroads
• 2010: £1,659.33 for Great Ormond Street Hospital
• 2009: £2,569.50 for Help for Heroes