On 30th October there are two half day events being run by the Bright Ideas Trust at Fairfield Halls targeted at young people and potential entrepreneurs.
The day aims to advise and inspire young people across south London who might want to start up their own business.
Packed with exciting activities designed to give a kick start to any young person thinking about starting their own business, the day will include experts sharing some great tips and business skills:
- motivational talks from people including Tim Campbell, winner of the first series of the BBC's 'The Apprentice' and founder of the Bright Ideas Trust;
- a DJ set from a well known former Radio One and 1xtra DJ;
- finance and business plan workshops;
- brand development workshops, with onsite designers taking people’s ideas and bringing them to life;
- speed networking opportunities;
- a chance to gain advice and possibly funding from the Investment Panel, which will include Tim Campbell and Margaret Mountford from The Apprentice; and
- an exhibition of successful past Bright Idea Trust beneficiaries and practical demonstrations from people who have already brought their ideas to life.
The organisers are hoping to attract over 300 people between 18 and 30 years old to the event. If this is something that you might be interested in then please e-mail Rose Farrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.yourlightbulbmoment.biz for more information.